7/7/12

7 Months Old





I'll help hold the sign guys




It's been a pretty good month.  Little Bear has mastered rolling both ways.  He does a great downward dog and plank, but not actively crawling forward.  He now has 3 top teeth that have broken through.  Totally ridiculous I think.  He's getting a little bit more clingy with mommy - especially around people he's not as familiar with.  I love that he feels safe with me.  He sleeps on average 8-9 hour stretch at night.  I usually feed him early morning around 4-5 and then he goes back to sleep till 7-8:30 or so. 

I love my Little Bear so very much.  He is really starting to get a personality.  I'm so thankful God allowed me to be Little Bear's mother.  I hope I don't mess him up too badly.  God give me wisdom!



No comments :

Post a Comment