2/9/12

Progress of a Pregnant Belly

I decided to take a picture every week during my pregnancy in the same outfit in the same spot.  I missed a couple weeks and a few times I had to take the picture in a different location.  Some weeks I couldn't tell much of a difference.  Other weeks it was totally obvious.  I thought it was pretty amazing to watch Little Bear grow.  I had posted a few pics on Facebook and got a ton of comments on the wine rack in the background.  What can I say? "I LOVE wine!"  Even though they say 1 glass of red wine is ok during pregnancy, I did not partake.  I was too paranoid.  Too bad it wasn't just my belly that grew.  So did other parts of my body.  Hopefully soon I'll be able to post pics of the progression back to my pre-pregnancy body.  I'll get into a groove soon of exercise and healthy eating.  I would welcome suggestions of how others lost their pregnancy weight.  People say if you breastfeed it falls off.  Well, that isn't true for me.  I'm going to have to work a little harder at it.


15 weeks
16 weeks
17 weeks
18 weeks
19 weeks

20 weeks

21 weeks

22 weeks

23 weeks

24 weeks

25 weeks

26 weeks

27 weeks

29 weeks

30 weeks

31 weeks

33 weeks

34 weeks

35 weeks

36 weeks

37 weeks

39 weeks
40 weeks

1 comment :

  1. I like seeing these pictures. =)

    Just wait until you have another one... I practically looked pregnant right away the second time! ;)

    ReplyDelete