2/13/12

Letters from Your CC - #1

Hello sweet boy!
You and your momma dropped in this past Tuesday for a little play date. Mommy was eager for me to give bottle feeding another attempt since we had been largely successful just the week prior. I was eager to snuggle you while at the same time sharing in good conversation with your mom. It had been quite a stretch of time since your last feeding (I believe 4 hours) so we settled right into providing you the bottle. We tried both the Dr. Brown's as well as the Born Free bottles to no avail. You know HOW to take the bottle, you just know WHAT & WHO you prefer your milk from. I don't blame you buddy! I'm one of your mommy's #1 fan's when it comes to her decision to breastfeed. I nursed my own kiddos - I am still nursing your sweet little playmate McKenna at 13 months of age. I can't wait for you to become quick friends, but we'll talk about that later. OK? Your Mommy & Daddy have been so diligent and patient in their attempts to acquaint you with (what will soon be necessary) bottle feedings. I am confident in time you will take to it.
I snapped this picture of you shortly after exhausting our efforts at the bottle. 
Your mommy & I agreed you had had enough.
As soon as you settled in with momma you filled your tummy right up. Little stinker! 
 I am excited for your time spent with us and I feel very blessed and honored that your parents have entrusted me with your care. I promised your parents a couple of things so you be sure hold me to it. I promised to provide LOTS of snuggles, hugs and kisses; lots of play time & interaction; lots of {mostly bad} singing; story time; did I mention hugs & kisses? You are adorable! 
Hugs from your CC

No comments :

Post a Comment