10/1/13

21 Months Old

So, I've had this post partially done for almost a month.  I'm definitely way far behind on keeping up with the kiddos happenings on this blog.  I just can't seem to find/make the time to update the blog.  Oh well. 
Little Bear turned 21 months old a month ago.  Just a few days prior to then, he was playing a game in our living room.  He had a big blanket over his head and was turning in circles.  He crashed into our stone fireplace just as Papa Bear was reaching for him.  His nose met the stone and Little Bear let our some fierce wales.  Poor guy!  From where I was, it looked like he had hit his eye.  That freaked me out and I thought we were headed to the ER again.  Luckily, he just scraped his nose.  However, he did hit it hard enough that it cause a black nose/eye.  You can kinda see the bruise in these pictures.
He is definitely growing up.  He repeats almost everything we say.  He still loves to be outside and pitches a fit when it's time to come in.  He's pestering his sister some, to the point where I've really had to discipline him.  It's been challenging to enforce some rules, but hopefully he'll learn quickly.  I love this boy so much.







No comments :

Post a Comment