10/7/12

10 Months Old

I'm finally getting to post these pictures.  Blogger takes forever to recognize pictures in iPhoto.  I still can't see them, but found them somewhere else in the computer.  I really can't believe my Little Bear is 10 months old already.  He's standing by himself for long periods of time by himself without holding on to anything.  I predict he'll be walking by the end of the month.  Anyone else want to guess (specific date)?  Who knows, whoever has the closest guess, may just win a mystery prize.  Oh, so something that confuses me is that my Little Bear was doing well with sleeping through the night when I dropped the 4am feed.  Well, the last 4 nights/mornings have been different.  Thursday morning, he woke up at 5:15.  I didn't mind too much since I had to work that day wand was gonna get up really soon.  Friday morning he woke up at 5:00.  I let him fuss for a while, but then he full on wailed.  So, I tried to comfort him, but it wasn't working so I picked him up.  He was putting his face in my chest wo I went ahead and fed him.  Then, I tried to put him back to sleep, but he cried again.  So, after letting him try to calm himself for a while, I picked him up and brought him to bed with us.  Then, Saturday morning he woke up at 4:45.  I tried all my tactics, but I finally had to feed him. Luckily, he went back to sleep till 7:30.  Then, this morning he woke up at 4:15.  Really??  Uggh. I went to him at 4:30, and my calming techniques didn't work.  So, I picked him up and he instantly went toward my chest.  So, I fed him.  I put him back down when he was done.  But, he fussed quite a bit and I eventually picked him up again.  I was his pacifier for the next hour.  He went back to sleep in my arms a little bit.  But, when I tried to lay down on the floor with him, he completely woke up.  By now it was 6:30.  So, I got him ready for the day, put him back in his crib, put my contacts in, and then took him to the living room.  He has been a bit more clingy this week with me.  Does anyone have any explanation for this sleep pattern?  I'm praying he sleeps until I wake him up in the morning before I go to work.  Meanwhile, enjoy these photos of my big boy.


He makes this face all the time and it cracks me up
Here it is again.  What a little ham





No comments :

Post a Comment