10/7/12

Apple Festival

Today we all went to Weston, MO.  They have an apple festival every year.  Mark and I of course had to have the fabulous apple dumplings with ice cream.  YUMMY!!!  I gave Little Bear a little taste of the dumpling and apple.  He wasn't too interested.  That's OK, more for me.  We had a great time!  The day was just gorgeous.  It was just cool enough that I could put this adorable pumpkin hat on Little Bear.  His uncle (my brother) actually made it.  Neat, huh?!!!!  We ate lunch at one of the many food vendors.  Little Bear LOVES him some BBQ!!!





He has all sorts of toys, but he'd rather play with an empty water bottle


Little Bear was getting sleepy since he hadn't slept well, so I wore him in the carrier - He loves it!
Little Bear LOVES dogs.  This gentleman was kind enough to let him pet his dog
The dog went for his binky
sweet moment
I love that smile and those handsome eyes
Little Bear didn't get the memo that he needed to look at the camera


No comments :

Post a Comment