11/5/12

11 Months Old



It's hard to believe my Little Bear is already 11 months old.  I had to work this day, so he got to hang out with Daddy all weekend.  They had a blast.  Daddy even took him into the woods close to our house to show him where some deer hang out.  He text me a picture and it was so cute.  My Little Bear amazes me so much.  He's walking really well, climbing the stairs in lightning speed.  He can even do squats and stand back up.  He is eating well, some days better than others.  He certainly likes bread, beef, chicken, banans, yogurt, and many other things.  He says ma-ma, da-da, uh-oh, and I think he's close to saying Shadow (our black lab's name).  He's been in more of a clingy phase with me.  There are times he just wants me to hold him.  I don't object.  He plays by himself well and notices other babies when we're in the store.  He loves to sit behind the rocker in his room and play with the books on his nightstand.  It's really cute.  So, I use the opportunity to organize his closet.  I've found some great deals - thanks to CC - on clothes.  So, I think he's pretty set for the winter at a fraction of the cost.

I'm currently planning his first birthday party and should get the supplies in the mail tomorrow.  I was hoping to buy them in town, but they didn't have the stuff I wanted.  So, I found a website that had exactly what I wanted.  I can't wait to see what I got.


Not extremely happy in this picture, but can you believe how big he is?

He likes the animals on the wall

He loves to play with his shoes and the book in this picture is one of his favorites

No comments :

Post a Comment