1/8/13

13 Months Old

Last week Little Bear turned 13 months old.  I still can't believe it.  He's running, screaming, babbling like crazy, and having fun playing. His newest word is "night-night." When it's close to bedtime, he'll come up to me and do the milk sign and say night-night.  He has his top 2 first year molars.  I think that explains his mood and stool pattern a month ago.  I had a really hard time getting these pictures because once he's up for the day, he doesn't want to sit still for a picture.  He loves books and I'll sometimes find him laying on the ground holding a book up in the air like he's actually reading it.  SO CUTE!!  Our living room has now became his playroom.  I found some inexpensive plastic tubs to put most of the toys in, but they don't stay in there for long.  He loves tacos.  We went to a cute little taqueria today and he ate the entire chicken taco and some of the beans.  Then he ate some of my chips and guacamole.  I think we'll go back there.  It was some of the best guacamole I've had in forever.







1 comment :

  1. Look at that big boy! It's amazing how grown-up kids look when they start standing all the time. Give him a big squeeze from me. :-)

    ReplyDelete