7/8/13

34 Weeks Pregnant

Well, so I missed posting a pic last week.  Oh well, here I am at 34 weeks.  I'm starting to feel uncomfortable and have a feeling that I won't make it to 40 weeks.  I'm OK with that.  My goal is to make it to 38 weeks.  Little Cub is 20 inches long or so and about 5 1/2 pounds - the size of a cantaloupe.  The main thing going on right now is continued accumulation of fat for Little Cub (I'm sure some for me too - bummer).  Also, Little Cub's brain power is growing rapidly.  I'm praying for wisdom for this baby.  I haven't done much to get the new nursery ready since I've been so preoccupied with Little Bear.  I have a friend coming over tomorrow though to help put all the furniture together so I'm super excited to start setting up the new nursery.

No comments :

Post a Comment