3/17/14

6 Months Old

 I'm so far behind in posting pictures.  As of today, Little Cub is a week away from being 7 months old and I'm finally getting her 6 month pictures up.  I have little time to sit at a computer anymore.  My sweet Little Cub is continuing to grow up too fast.  We have starting feeding her solid food.   I spent an afternoon making my own baby food for her.  However, she wants nothing to do with it.  She wants the real food.  So far she likes broccoli and apples.  The doctor said it was fine to give her a break with the purees and just let her guide us in what she wants to eat.  She is close to crawling and "rocks" on all 4s.  She enjoys Shadow and watching her brother.  She still isn't sleeping very well at night.  Every once in a while she sleeps a 6 hour stretch.  She's definitely a much lighter sleeper than her brother because she hears every little sound.  I'm trying to let her cry it out and some nights it works, but other nights - not so much!  She is such a joy to us and those she meets.  Pretty soon I'll be writing about how she's starting to walk.  I had some pictures taken by Janie Jones Photography. I love them!!  It's also a bonus that she lives just a couple houses away from me.  She's so good with kids.






6 months old and already wearing a tu-tu

I can't get enough of this adorable face!

Isn't she cute!!!!!

So serious.  I don't think she liked the hat.  I love this one!


1 comment :