3/25/14

7 Months Old

Oh my goodness, my sweet Little Cub is already 7 months old.  Seriously?  How fast does she have to grow up?  She really is interacting more and more, talking all the time, and really moving all over.  She doesn't crawl in the traditional way, but more like "the worm."  It's really fun to watch.  She gets to wherever she wants to go.  I really need to baby proof the fireplace area so she doesn't hit her head on the rocks.  Sleeping is still an issue we are struggling with.  I did the "cry it out" thing with Little Bear and it went really well.  He had a few rough nights, but learned quickly to sleep through the night.  Little Cub on the other hand will cry for 45 minutes and won't calm until I go in her room.  And, she doesn't just whimper, she screams hard for the entire 45 min.  It's rather frustrating.  I hope she figures out the sleep thing soon so we can all get better sleep.

She's starting to eat more solid food.  I figured out that she doesn't like the pureed stuff, but will eat broccoli, apples, bananas, pieces of steamed carrots, and some cereal puffs.  I don't know what I will do with all the baby food I made.  Maybe I will make smoothies with the fruit ones.

She looks so long here

She's always moving

Happy girl with big brother right behind 

They melt my heart

I love her big beautiful eyes!!

1 comment :

  1. I still make veggie purees and add them to soups and sauces to boost the nutrition. It works really well, and most times you can't even tell by the taste - something to try!

    ReplyDelete