5/6/14

8 Months Old

My sweet Little Cub - oh how you amaze me!  You are loving solid food.  You chow down on cereal puffs like crazy.  You've pretty much had all the veggies by now.  You like apple wedges a ton.  You are moving so fast, it's getting harder and harder to keep my eyes on you and your brother.  You still aren't sleeping very well.  I've even asked the docs I work with and they say you just need me.  That makes me happy you need me.  I know you won't want to cuddle with me forever, so I guess I will take advantage of it while I can.  Your brother Little Bear loves you so much, but torments you at times.  I pray you both will have a great relationship your whole life!  You're pulling to stand and are cruising.  I  need to be on my guard all the time when you're awake.  You're really starting to talk a lot and I can't wait to hear you say "momma" and really mean it.
Little Bear just had to be in the pictures
You are such a happy girl

You are so beautiful!!

It's hard to get pictures of you because you move so fast

pulling to stand

Starting to take a couple steps
I can't say enough how I love this sweet Little Cub - she's such a joy!

No comments :

Post a Comment