7/26/14

11 Months Old

Seriously?  She's 11 months old already?  Only 1 more month and she will be 1 year old.  Crazy!  She's walking really well now.  She's sleeping better too - wakes only once a night.  I'm loving that for sure!!!!  Little Cub loves to "read" her books.  I can often find her in her room rummaging through her box of books.  She still loves her Momma Bear and lately has had more stranger anxiety.  She doesn't like me to put her in the stroller and would rather I wear her.  However, with the hot days lately, that's not very comfortable for me.  She enjoys the swimming pool.  She and Little Bear are taking swimming lessons.  Today was a breakthrough for Little Bear and it made this Momma Bear proud.  Little Cub did well too and even swam under water to me.  It's so important to me that they both learn to swim.

She barely stayed still for this pic









No comments :

Post a Comment