9/3/12

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I realized as I was loading pictures today for Little Bear's 9 month birthday, I hadn't ever loaded the 8 month pictures.  OOPS!!!!  Oh well, I'll give you all a 2 for 1 deal today.  It's been a fun weekend.  My parents were in town - but not at the same time due to their work - so they got to hang out with their grandson.  They had a great time.  I had to work on Saturday.  Normally Mark hangs out with Little Bear when I work on weekends.  However, we're trying to get a ton of projects done on our house.  One of which is putting vinyl siding on our house.  So, in an effort to allow Mark to focus on the siding, my mom came into town to hang out with Little Bear.  However, Mark wasn't able to work on the siding because it was still raining here as a result of the remnants of Hurricane Isaac.  Oh well, he worked on some indoor projects.  My Dad had responsibilities at home, so he couldn't come until Sunday afternoon.  My Mom had to work today, so she couldn't stay the whole weekend.  So, as soon as my Mom got back to her house, my parents had lunch together and then my Dad drove up.  Despite the dis-jointed-ness, it was great to be with family.  My Dad was talking about when he was growing up, his parents had the tradition of having pancakes for breakfast and working on a project on Labor Day.  So, to help keep up tradition, I made Banana Walnut Pancakes and turkey bacon for breakfast.  Then Dad and Mark started working on the siding.  Do you have any Labor Day traditions?



Happy Boy!

He was constantly moving - so it was hard to get a good shot

Loves being outside on a stroll - isn't that the cutest face ever!!!


Drinking from Grandpa's cup

Heart to heart moment between Little Bear and Grandpa

Fun with bubbles!

Lots of bubbles - he was mesmerized



He wanted to hold the sign himself

No comments :

Post a Comment