12/28/12

A Week at Grandpa & Grandma's House

The week of Dec. 10, Little Bear and I headed to my parents' house for the week.  My mom had had back surgery the week prior and we were gonna help her out for the week.  It was a good week other than Little Bear got a fever mid week and then got a yucky cough and snotty nose.  Overall his mood was fabulous through it.  He had one night where he barely slept despite me having him in bed with me.  But, the next night he was in his own bed and slept through the night.
Playing with G'pa and G'ma's Christmas tree

We went to my parent's church so my mom could walk around for some exercise and Little Bear  had fun running around too

Learning to use the broom

Listening to G'pa practice the trumpet for a program

Learning to open the door

Loves the Rockin' Horse

Having breakfast with G'pa

Relaxing in bed with G'pa and G'ma having a snack

My Dad and I made a Gingerbread House

Hiding behind the door

Eating at Wendy's - he ate a whole kid's meal cheeseburger and half the fries

Walking in G'pa & G'ma's garden

Playing with G'ma's walker she used during back surgery recovery

1 comment :

  1. So many things to say about this post but let me start with this - STOP growing so fast LB! I love that you and your Dad made a gingerbread house together. I opted against starting that tradition with the kids this year and opted for Jello molds which were a HUGE hit! It doesn't surprise CC one bit that Micah devoured an entire cheeseburger and 1/2 order of fries. The dude can put it down :) Lastly, I wanted to mention that we had a VERY similar horse growing up and we used and abused that thing. We would get it really going even when we were much too old to be on it. Oh the memories!

    ReplyDelete