12/9/12

12 Months Old

It was a challenge to get these 12 month pics, but I managed to find a few good ones.  Mark and I had our own little private birthday celebration with some more cake and the opening of a present.  For lunch on his birthday, I took Little Bear to Chic-Fil-A and he had some chicken nuggets and waffle fries.  It was fun. I love you my Little Bear!  You make your mommy and daddy very proud.  You're practically running now and are starting to get a mind of your own.  You love, love, love being outside and get so mad when I try to put in back in the stroller when we leave the park.  You're smile lights up a room and you're really starting to communicate with us.  For some reason your new favorite word is "milk" (or signing it at least).  Both of us aren't ready to wean, so for now, we'll keep breastfeeding.  I'm really wanting to do it through the winter to give him a potential added immune support.  We love you so much and are so happy God gave you to us.  May you continue to grow and develop on track like you have so far.  We're looking forward to what this next year has in store.



loves to clap now


I helped him blow out the candle

feeding momma some cake

He loved his cake

So very happy!!!

Enjoyed tearing the paper - I don't think he realized he was opening his present, but it sure looks like it

working hard

No comments :

Post a Comment