5/13/13

26 Weeks Pregnant

My belly is looking more and more like a basketball.  I feel like I'm definitely carrying differently this time.  I don't know if that means the gender is different or what.  Doesn't matter to me.  Little Cub is about 15 inches from head to toe and 2+ pounds.  Sight and hearing continue to improve and Little Cub is also practicing breathing.  Thankfully the last several nights I have been sleeping better.  A definite answer to prayer.  I'm still taking afternoon naps when Little Bear does because of having to chase him around all day.  I run out of breath sooner because of how high I'm carrying.  Next week I take my glucose tolerance test.  I hope I pass.  I aced that test when I was pregnant with Little Bear, so I'm hoping for the same result.  I feel like my weight gain has been steady and under control.  I guess chasing after a toddler helps in that department.  Also, Little Bear keeps wanting to eat whatever I'm eating, so I don't get as much anymore.

We went shopping this morning and he liked the hat - he was also checking out the ladies in the store

We went for a walk yesterday and he was so happy.  Love him tons!

1 comment :

  1. You look so cute! Definitely carrying this one higher. Are you getting some swift kicks to the ribs yet? :-) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete