1/21/16

Health & Wellness - New Year and New Adventures


I am so excited about what this New Year has to offer.  This last year has brought a lot of positive changes for me.  I set out to get healthy again.  After having two kids and focusing so much on their needs, I decided I needed to get back to focusing on me and my health.  So far I've lost 30 pounds and 27 inches.  I'm having to revamp my entire wardrobe because everything in my closet is too big.  Oh such a horrible problem to have (wink wink)!!  I'm enjoying wearing stuff that I thought would never look good on me. Now I need to stick to my eating plan so I don't go backwards again like I've done so many times before.  However, now, I've really been listening to how my body responds to food.  And, I can certainly tell when I eat something that I shouldn't - my body starts yelling at me.  I haven't been following my plan as much since Christmas and I can certainly tell.  I don't have as much energy, I feel weighted down, have more headaches from tension, and just overall feel blah!  So, I will hit it hard again and challenge myself.

Something I've been wanting to share now for quite a while is how our family has started using Young Living Essential Oils to further assist our health and wellness efforts.  We started using them 2 years ago to help encourage better sleep for Little Bear and Little Cub.  They did help so I started looking into how else they might help our family.  Since starting to use the oils, Papa Bear no longer takes over the counter medicine for reflux and we both rarely use ibuprofen for headaches.  This post would be miles long if I listed all the products I love.  So, far now, I will just stick to a short introduction.

I was rather intimidated at first about all the different oils and still am to an extent.  However, I've come to realize how beneficial they are when used properly that I can't help but tell others about them.  Hence, I am embarking on a business venture.  I've tried other home based businesses before and quit because I am not a salesman and just lacked the oomph about the product.  It's different this time.  I'm becoming rather passionate about getting back to what God gave us - plants, herbs, oils.  He's provided so much in regards to things that will promote health and wellness.  Oils have been around since the Bible times and were used frequently.  I'm excited about learning more.

I am not a doctor, and therefore can't claim to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.  And one should always check with your own doctor and do your own research about any oils or products you use.  What I do claim is that I am very interested as a registered nurse, wife, and mother in how the oils will support our overall wellness and different body systems.  If you have any questions about essential oils or promoting health and wellness, please let me know.  If you would like to try some oils before buying, I'd be happy to share mine with you.  The great thing about this company is that they are committed to quality.  Their SEED TO SEAL program ensures that from the time the seed goes into the ground till it ends up as oil in a bottle, they can verify that it is 100% Pure, Therapeutic Grade essential oil.  The oils are never diluted or adulterated with other harsh chemicals or synthetic additives.  They do multiple testing themselves and have 3rd party testing done to ensure what they sell is 100% pure.

The other thing I like about this company is that there is no monthly minimum to buy, no need to sell.  When you purchase a premium starter kit, that gives you 11 essential oils, a diffuser, some sample packets, and Ningxia Red pouches.

If you purchased each of the pictured items separately, it would cost almost $300.  This is an awesome deal.  To purchase the kit just follow this link .  When you purchase the kit, you not only get the items pictured, but you get my support and the resources available from my team which consists of RNs, licensed massage therapists, chiropractors, physical and occupational therapists, and also medical doctors.  Join me on my journey to health and wellness and see what oils can do for you.

No comments :

Post a Comment