3/11/16

Sweet Dreams!!


       I don't know about you, but I cannot sleep if my hubby is sawing logs.  I would sometimes have to nudge him constantly - he would be quiet for a short time, then start sawing logs again.  So frustrating!!! Well, I've found something that has helped tremendously!!  Valor from Young Living has given me my quiet nights back.  Just a drop on each of my hubby's big toes before bed, and . . . silence. The most sound I hear now is an occasional deep breath.  The other night he forgot to put it on and the noise was unbearable!!  So, I made him get up, put on some Valor and I was able to sleep in quiet. If you are interested in learning more about Valor and it's other uses and any of the other products, Young Living provides, let me know. If you are wanting to order a premium starter kit, click here, to fill out your info and start your journey to health and a better nights' sleep.



Disclaimer:  I am not a doctor.  The information I give here is not meant to diagnose, treat, or cure disease.  It is meant solely for educational purposes and to encourage you on your path toward health/wellness.























No comments :

Post a Comment