3/7/16

A Simple Explanation

Just choose your diffuser, purchase the Premium Starter Kit, and you have a membership to buy future product at a 24% discount.  Click here to purchase kit.



When I talk to people about what I do or am helping them get their first Young Living Essential Oils kit, they often turn their nose up and say, "Distributor?  I don't think I want to do that!"  However, it's not what it seems.  One of the many reasons I love this company is that I don't HAVE to sell anything or "distribute" anything.  All I do is share a passion of mine.  What people choose to do, is just that, "their choice."  A simple way to explain how I buy oils, is to equate it to my Costco membership.  How many of you have a membership to Costco or Sam's Club?  I'm sure a ton of you out there do.  When you buy a membership to one of those stores, you pay a fee to shop the discounts.  Your basic fee allows you into the store to buy whatever you want.  The executive membership allows you to earn a percentage back on what you buy.  So, a membership to Young Living Essential Oils is the same concept.  When you buy a starter kit, that is your "membership" to buy any products Young Living offers at a discount.  If you choose to participate in the Essential Rewards program, that is like buying the executive membership to Costco.  When you purchase items monthly through Essential Rewards, you earn a percentage of what you spend toward future purchases for free.  Pretty amazing deal!!!  That's it!  You never have to sell anything.  However, I will tell you that after you start using the products that Young Living has to offer, you won't be able to stop yourself from telling others about it.  If someone chooses to buy a kit after you shared with them, you make a little money.  The more you share, the more you make.  But, if you choose to not make money, that's OK too.  Each year, you have to "renew" your membership to Costco/Sam's Club by paying the annual membership fee.  Same goes for Young Living.  To keep your membership active and allow you to continue to buy things at a discount, you need to renew your membership by purchasing $50 worth of product before a year goes by of your purchase of the starter kit.  Pretty simple in my opinion!!!  Simply by me sharing my passion of Young Living Essential Oils and the rest of their products and how they've benefited me and my family, I've achieved the next level in my business.  I'm super excited.  I'm also in the process of working with the hospital I work at in bringing the benefit of essential oils to patients and staff in a safe manner.  I'm super excited about what I will learn in the process.

1 comment :

  1. The Young Living membership is hands-down the best way to go. Ask anyone! I love the fact that Young Living thrives because of the quality of the products - not because it's a 'get-rich-quick' company (though, YL is growing exponentially, so it may seem that way ;))
    For me as a massage therapist, adding stress to peoples' lives was not something I am interested in, so that's why I am so grateful that I was introduced to Young Living and shared it like no other with no fear. No fear in that I could 100% assure others looking into setting up their own wholesale account that they would not have that pressure from anyone of getting them to 'sell' to others. However, if that person's goal is to create financial freedom, I'm all about supporting their dream!
    Keep up the great work, Lynee!!! Great things are happening for you!!
    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete