6/5/12

Happy Late 6 Month Birthday

Lately I can't seem to get things done on time.  Oh well, chalk it up to motherhood.  2 days ago Little Bear turned 6 months old.  It's crazy to think he's that old already, yet it seems like he was just born.  He is such a joy.  His night sleep is averaging 7-8 hours.  Yea!!  Naps are going well too.  We're still working on the rice cereal.  Most of it goes all over instead of down his throat.  Today I added some pureed apple to see if he would like that better.  The face he made was priceless.  I wish I could have video-taped it.  Someone might think he had just eaten a pickle.  If I keep the spoon in his mouth he'll chew on the spoon and thus swallow the cereal.  We'll just keep trying.  Meanwhile, he's getting great at sitting up on his own.  He's scooting around the floor on his tummy.  He's not crawling yet though.  He mostly pushes himself backwards.


Father/Son Moment - Do they look alike?


2 comments :