8/5/12

8 months Old


Such a happy boy!!

Little Bear is so mobile, it's hard to get still pictures
Little Bear is getting so mobile.  He is crawling like crazy, pulling himself to stand, and even a couple times stood completely by himself for a few seconds.  He loves his "brother" Shadow and giggles like crazy when Shadow is eating.  We caught a bit of it on video, but I still can't figure out how to get the videos loaded.  I've taken him swimming several times this summer and he LOVES it.  He still doesn't like to be on his back in the water though.  I think he might be the next Michael Phelps. He's doing well with eating solid foods.  The most recent one he' tried is blueberries.  I was surprised he really likes them.  I wish I would have taken a picture today because he had a decent amount of blueberries on his face.  Rather cute I think.


1 comment :