8/2/12

Little Bear at the Zoo

This weekend we went to my hometown for my high school reunion.  I'll spare you what year.  It was fun to catch up with people.  There were about 20 of us which I thought was pretty good considering there were only 43 in our graduating class.  Seeing everyone brought back a lot of memories.  It's weird to think how long ago it was that we were all hanging out together.  Now a lot of us have our own kids and even some of them have kids that are in their last years of high school.  CRAZY!!!!

Well, Saturday morning we decided to go to the zoo.  It was supposed to be over 100, but we hoped going first thing in the morning would help us beat the major heat.  My parents had such a blast being grandparents.  They are very proud of their grandson.  Little Bear did very well and enjoys being out and about. Even though he didn't get very good naps on Saturday, he never got that fussy.  He ended up going to bed at 7:15 that night which is the earliest he's ever gone to sleep.  He even slept till 5am, I fed him and he went back to sleep till 7.   I look forward to when he's older and will really appreciate seeing all the animals.  The highlight for all the adults was seeing the elephant doing different tricks and the gorilla showing off.  I hope all of you are having a great summer.
So far he likes the zoo 
Drink break - it was 100 plus degrees

I think he's wearing out

Rather scared of the gorilla

We just had to take this picture


looks like a tasty meal

Lovin it!!
At least I finally got to load these pictures - It only took 5 days.  Here's some other pics to enjoy.

has to chew on the spoon

loving being outside on a walk

destroying the play gym to play with his bear

1 comment :

  1. Make sure you are on the HTML tab versus the compose tab when uploading pics. I figured this out a while back and have had no trouble uploading pictures since then.

    ReplyDelete