6/10/13

30 Weeks Pregnant

I seriously cannot believe that I have only 10 more weeks left in this pregnancy.  I'm so not ready for Little Cub to arrive yet, so I'm praying the babe stays put for at least another 8-9 weeks.  I haven't thought much about anything in regards to preparing for Little Cub's arrival because I've been so focused on our move.  Yep, that's right.  In the midst of getting ready for another baby, we are moving to a new house.  We are super excited about our new place.  But, with that comes lots of stress with packing and getting our current house ready to be on the market.  Prayers would be appreciated that someone would buy our house quickly.  Meanwhile, Little Cub continues to grow and let me know that he/she is getting stronger.  At my last appointment, Little Cub was in the proper position for which I was thankful.  I'm now getting lots of kicks in the ribs and punches on my bladder.  Little Cub is about as big as a head of lettuce - 18 inches and about 3.5 pounds.  Connections between all the nerve cells are growing so rapidly and all 5 senses are working.  I know I'm definitely looking forward to seeing, touching, hearing, smelling, and tasting my Little Cub through kisses.

No comments :

Post a Comment