6/3/13

29 Weeks Pregnant


Little Cub at 29 Weeks

Little Bear at 29 Weeks
So, Little Cub is around 3 pounds and about 17 inches and approximately the size of a butternut squash.  I LOVE butternut squash, but I already know I love Little Cub even more.  Little Cub's brain is growing and getting the necessary grooves to allow for more brain tissue (and increased smartness).  Bone Marrow is now fulling in charge of making red blood cells.
I feel like I'm carrying differently, or at least my belly shape is different.  When I compare the pictures side, by side, my suspicions are confirmed in my book.  My belly now looks for like a ball up high.  With Little Bear, I think I carried all over.  What do you think?
I will say that sleeping continues to be better than a few weeks ago.  However, I'm starting to have to get up twice a night to go to the bathroom.  I'm looking forward to going to my chiropractic appointment this week.  My tailbone/pelvis have really been out of whack this past week.  It really got messed up when I had to sleep with Little Bear on the floor of his nursery last Friday night.  For some reason Little Bear wouldn't sleep unless I was holding him, or at least touching him.  Me sleeping on the hard floor is not comfortable being 7 months pregnant.  Then, add a toddler who tries to sleep on top of me and then moves and wakes me up.  Then when I moved, Little Bear would wake up.  Eventually, I was able to get him back in his crib and he slept.  I eventually was able to sneak out of the room and went to the couch so I wouldn't wake up Papa Bear.  However, Papa Bear was up making coffee 30 minutes after I laid down.  So, I went to our bed at 6:00.  But, Little Bear was up at 7:00.  Needless to say I was completely exhausted Saturday and my body ached and my tailbone/pelvis hurt every time I walked.  I feel better now, but know my body is out of wake.

No comments :

Post a Comment