8/16/13

19 Months Old

Little Bear is becoming so big.  I'm surprised I was able to get these pictures with as quick as he moves around lately.  His vocabulary continues to explode and it's so fun to realize how much he understands.  We are still settling into our new house which is taking a while since I have to chase Little Bear and I'm pregnant.  My energy level doesn't allow me to get too much done.  Oh well, I'd rather play with Little Bear with the energy I do have than do any kind of work.




We went to hear FunkyMamaMusic. Little Bear was more interested in exploring than staying in one spot to listen to fun kids' music

a rainbow we saw from the baseball game


a group of friends enjoying the baseball game and getting their picture taken with the mascot

Watching fireworks after the game

Little Bear enjoyed the fireworks as long as his ears were covered and we were holding him

No comments :

Post a Comment