12/28/13

24 Months - Happy 2nd Birthday Little Bear

My Little Bear is 2 years old now.  I can't believe it.  You are such an amazing little boy.  Papa Bear and I are so proud of you!  You continue to explode with excitement and even stubborn-ness.  Your vocabulary impresses us and you seem to really want to figure things out.  You're into trains, trucks, being outside, torturing our dog Shadow, loving on your sister, and eating snacks.  My boy, you could eat all day long.  Not even an hour after you eat, you're asking for a snack.  What you really mean by snack is the gummy fruit snacks.  I try my best to limit your sugar intake so I don't let you have fruit snacks all day long.  My limit is 2 for now.  I love to cuddle with you in the morning before your sister wakes up.  I can't imagine my life without you in it.  Despite how you frustrate me at times, how you are stubborn and throw your tantrums, I love you so very much and am super glad you are mine.

Papa Bear and I took him to Fritz's for dinner on his actual birthday.  We all had a great time watching the trains go around the restaurant carrying food to people.  Little Bear didn't eat much because he was so excited.  We each ordered a Sunday for dessert - Little Bear's was free.  However, they were big enough that we all could and should have shared one.  After dinner we let him open the gifts we got him.  We had a party for him the weekend after his actual birthday.  We had family and a few close friends over for lunch.  It was a great time and I had a blast watching Little Bear opening his presents and playing with all the kids.  My cousins agreed to make the cake so I wouldn't have to stress over that.  They made a train with a coal car behind it.  It looked amazing and tasted incredible!!

Chowin' down on his cheeseburger at Fritz's - he barely ate anything because he was so enthralled watching all the trains carry the food to the tables


He wore the hat just long enough to let us get a picture
opening presents with Papa Bear and Mama Bear

He liked looking at the doggies on the wrapping paper

"OOO, Choo Choo twain"

He lined all his gifts up and had fun playing with them

Wassup?

He really enjoyed playing with Henry his new train

I so love his big brown eyes

He loved his balloons

His yummy birthday cake made by Wooten's Sweet Cakes

Blowing out the candle

Opening presents

His friend Gabi helped him open some of the boxes so he could play with his new toys

He loved the shoes he got from Grandpa and Grandma

The T-Pee was a big hit




No comments :

Post a Comment