3/4/13

15 Months Old Already

 I can't believe my baby is 15 months old already.  He's so much fun to watch.  I'm just overall amazed at how kids develop.  I'm not going to brag and say that Little Bear is so advanced.  I just have never seen close up how kids learn and grow.  It's fascinating to me.  God truly is wonderful in how He put us together.  I just pray we as parents don't royally mess him up - but doesn't every parent feel that way?  The challenges are starting to grow as Little Bear grows, but so far I'm not drowning.  He's gotten pickier with his food.  Veggies aren't his thing unless they are combined with fruit and come in one of the pouches.  He LOVES those things.  He likes breads, pizza, tacos, sometimes mac-n-cheese, peanut butter and jelly, bananas, cereal, oatmeal, and whatever I'm eating.  He used to eat anything I put in front of him, but he has now become very selective. I've heard that's just a part of where he's at in life and that he'll eventually start eating more foods again.  I sometimes struggle with what to make for him because sometimes he won't eat what I give him and he just ends up having PB&J.  Oh well, something to figure out and work on.  He's starting to say "all done" and sign it at the same time.  He loves playing with my vacuum cleaner.  Even when he's at CC's, he immediately goes and grabs the toy vacuum cleaner.  So cute!  He also likes to grab the broom and "help" sweep the kitchen floor. Notice the gate in the first few pics?  We had to put something around the fireplace so we could actually use it this winter and not have Little Bear investigate the flames and get burned.  He loves to look through it and watch Daddy build the fire.

He was quite fascinated with the sticker I put on him for these pictures

What a handsome little face! Look at that round belly too



Notice his hair in these next 2 pics.  It's starting to get really out of control.  But, I just can't bring myself to cut it yet.  He's too young for a hair cut.  Besides, I like looking at the curls in the back and don't want those cut off

Any suggestions on how to tame the hair?

No comments :

Post a Comment