3/10/13

First Haircut

So, today was a big day!  Papa Bear has been needing to get his haircut for a few weeks now.  I've been contemplating about getting Little Bear's hair cut, but just couldn't bring myself to do it.  Well, since Papa Bear was going today, I thought it would be a good opportunity to have Little Bear's done as well.  Little Bear sat in my lap and watched while Daddy got his hair cut.  Then, Little Bear sat in Papa Bear's lap and got his own penguin apron.  Parker - the barber had a bit of a challenge on his hands.  Little Bear didn't want to sit still.  He still managed to get Little Bear's hair trimmed up and looking much cleaner.  This Mama Bear cried, of course.  I did manage to save some of his hair (his handsome curls) to put into his baby book.  All of his curls are gone now, but I'm sure they'll come back.  I forgot to get a picture of the final look.  I'll hopefully post one soon.

Getting situated for his first haircut

Parker combing things out

Little Bear getting squirmy

Notice Little Bear's expression - he's not so sure about what's happening

Parker the barber gave Little Bear a comb to play with to help keep him occupied/distracted

Another gal that works at the shop, came over to help hold Little Bear's head still

Parker managed to not even cut Little Bear's ear with how much he kept squirming

And the curls are gone.

No comments :

Post a Comment