11/2/13

2 Months Old

 My Little Cub is 2 months old.  She is the sweetest little girl.  I told CC the other day that she's pretty mellow.  I've had a couple other people verify that, so at least I'm not just thinking that.  She's about 11 pounds now.  She'll officially be weighed at her checkup in a couple of days.  Little Cub is consistently sleeping 5 hours at night and then she wakes up again about 5am, and sleeps till almost 9.  This has worked out great because it gives me some quality time with Little Bear who wakes up at 7am.  Little Cub will often not take much of a morning nap, but will then take a 3-4 hour nap in the afternoon. Little Cub smiles a ton now and is doing well with tummy time.  She gets stronger every day.  She holds her head up pretty well, but still is a bit wobbly with it.  She's starting to coo more and more and sometimes it even sounds like she's laughing.  I'm so glad that she is taking the bottle well.  This is something we definitely struggled with, with Little Bear.

Check out those thighs

Her hat was made by her uncle and the outfit is from her Aunt Linda


Such a big girl during tummy time


1 comment :