11/2/13

2013 Fall Fun

We've had a great Fall so far.  We are making a few traditions.  We went back to the Louisburg Cider Fest.  There was a pancake breakfast to start the day off.  Little Bear ate his share of pancakes.  That's actually one of his favorite foods.  We also have been able to spend some enjoyable time outside with the awesome weather we've had.  Another fun activity is the Weston Apple Fest.  It's fun to see how much Little Bear has grown in a year.  I'm bummed I didn't get any really good pictures of Little Cub, but she was all snuggly in the carrier I was wearing.  I've been using the Baby K'tan and have been liking it.  Little Cub is asleep usually when she's in it because of how snuggled to me she is.  We are really having some fun together as a family.  Next year at this time, Little Cub will be mobile and in more of the pictures instead of all snuggled in my carrier.  I'm having so much fun watching my kiddos grow and develop.  It's amazing how much Little Bear is learning every day.  I hope I don't mess him up and teach him to be the man God wants him to be.
Quite the scowl.  Maybe he's mad because he wants more pancakes or juice?

hugging Papa Bear while watching the ponies give rides

I want to ride the ponies Daddy!


Giving Papa Bear some instructions

Supervising

Taking a break from supervising to mow the lawn


Back to check on Papa Bear's work.  "Not quite level yet Daddy"


Just a swingin' at the Apple Fast 
Trying to climb up the slide

"Daddy. Are you coming down too?"

Taking a break for apple dumplings, cider, and water

No comments :

Post a Comment