11/30/13

3 Months Old

My Little Cub is growing up.  What a cutie she is.  I tried hard to get a picture of her and her smiley self, but somehow she knows when the camera is out and refuses to smile.  She really is smiling a lot now.  She's even grabbing at things and is so close to rolling over.  She talks more and more too.  Little Cub usually goes to sleep around 9pm and sleeps around 5 hours straight.  She's had a few 6-7 hour stretches for which I'm thankful.  After her first long stretch, she then wakes after 3 hrs, then 2 hours.  Between 4 and 6 in the morning she is the most restless which translates to me waking up at 4 and never really going back to sleep.  I often still take a nap when the kiddos do.  Little Cub continues to be mellow and is a quick eater.  Sometimes my feelings are hurt because she'd rather pacify with a binky than with me.  Since I'm back to work, she's been at CC's for 10 hour days.  She stopped doing so well with the bottle a few weeks before I went back to work.  So I was rather nervous as to how she'd do.  Well, Little Cub does take the bottle for CC, but CC often has to work hard at it with Little Cub.  I know she won't starve, but I don't want her to be uncomfortably hungry and for CC to have to work so hard while I'm at work.  Hopefully she'll get better at the bottle soon.  I posted a picture of Little Bear when he was 3 months old.  I can definitely see the resemblance.  Little Bear I think is longer.   What do you guys think of the resemblance?





Little Bear @ 3 months
Little Cub @ 3 months





No comments :

Post a Comment