4/24/13

23 Weeks Pregnant

So, I'm a few days late in getting this post up.  Oh well.  I'm blaming it on the continued lack of sleep and chasing after a toddler.  We've also been a bit crazy busy with starting the process of buying a new home.  God has put lots of little pieces together to bring us the house we have put a contract on.  It's truly amazing!  One of the good things is that we will be in the house a few months before Little Cub is due to arrive.  I hope I can get things organized in the new house by then.
Little Cub remains very active and is ready for exercise time every time I'm ready for rest time.  Go figure!  He/She is about the size of an ear of corn (8.5 inches and 1.5 pounds).  Papa Bear felt Little Cub moving yesterday morning which was really cool.  The movements are getting more and more distinct and strong.  Little Cub can really hear everything that's going on now inside my body and outside my body.  Crazy cool!  I posted the pic of me when I was pregnant with Little Bear.  It's hard to tell if I'm similar size since one pic is taken from further away.  If anything, I'm about the same size, maybe slightly smaller this time around.
Little Cub at 23 Weeks
Little Bear at 23 Weeks

No comments :

Post a Comment